If running your business feels like you’re living in daily chaos, this episode is for you.
Helen McIntosh is the Operations Genie and she shares with us how we can go from a busy, hustling type of business to a thriving, well-oiled machine. This removes stress and frees up your time to do things like focus on direction and strategy or even go on holiday!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The benefits of having systems in your business
- The key ingredients for success when creating your well-oiled business machine
- Why hiring outside your industry can be incredible for your business
- How team and mentors can help your business
- Nailing your business strategy (effectively)
- The 7 steps to creating a thriving, well oiled business machine
- And more!
Find out more about Helen McIntosh
Helen McIntosh spent decades in the corporate world, analyzing the financials streamlining and implementing systems, developing strategies and managing projects. Helen brings a wealth of experience from a range of industries and businesses from small to multinationals which to benefit the owners of small to medium businesses As Operations Genie she mentors business owners to build a well-oiled business machine that delivers excellent service, profits and importantly time for the owners.
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.