Sales representatives have lots in common with coaches. That’s what Louise Courville reckons. She has loads of experience as a sales trainer and sales coach. This episode is chock full of great tips to take your sales call to the next level and convert more quality clients.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Louise’s journey into sales and marketing training for coaches
- Sales is a skill you can learn
- Leaving conversations on the note of possibility
- Mistakes coaches make (and how to avoid them)
- Embrace the power of the pause – 20% of the talking and 80% of the listening on a sales call
- Why a no now might be a yes later (don’t get disheartened)
- You don’t want to be pushy, just be stay in contact with leads.
- The key ingredients you need to master to succeed with your sales
- Getting in front of other people’s audiences
- Hot tips to succeed in sales
- Tips for buying leads on Facebook (that don’t cost the earth).
- And more
Find out more about Louise Courville
Louise has 16 + years of experience in sales and marketing where she coached and trained sales teams at the corporate level. She transitioned to coaching women coaches over 2 years ago when she realized that her sales and marketing skills were a perfect fit to help them with client acquisition. Louise helps coaches with her signature program Clients That Convert.
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.