If you’ve been in business for a while, you might think (like I did) that the heyday for online courses had been and gone. Are people still downloading them or buying them? And if so, why?
I chat to Kleo Merrick all about her strategies for online courses (why it’s about the connection, not the content (but the content has to be amazing) and much more.
- How Kleo started coaching
- How she got paying clients fresh out of coaching school
- Tips for pricing (and raising your prices)
- Are online courses dead?
- What is the purpose of online courses?
- Pricing online courses appropriately
- Difference in lead types for online courses
- How to find out whether you should have an online course?
- How to do market research for your online course?
- And more.
Find out more about Kleo Merrick
Kleo Merrick is a successful business owner, speaker and adviser to Holistic Practitioners and Small Businesses. Kleo is the CEO of Mindstream Coaching and the creator of Mindstream Business Academy, a company she founded in 2013 where she runs successful events and also teaches businesses how to increase profits by gaining clarity with their Offer, creating high-end Programs and Packaging their Services. She is the author of, ‘Compelling Selling: How To Earn More By Selling Less’ and is extremely passionate about raising her clients’ profiles by creating one-to-many businesses, that they can fully leveraged to live the life they deserve.
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.