What does an average day in the business look like at Share Your Passion?
The simple answer is, no two days are exactly the same – which is what I LOVE about it. I get all the excitement of new projects with the security of a team and systems and it’s all wrapped up neatly with our team values.
What I share in this episode:
- Who is responsible for what on the team
- How we developed and maintain our awesome team culture
- What kinds of regular meetings we have (weekly, monthly, etc.)
- The systems we use on a daily basis (Asana, Slack, Active Campaign and more)
- Tips to ensure our systems don’t fail
- And what my role is in all this!
Listen to uncover exactly how we run a day in the business and factors that have contributed to our success.
Applications that we use in a day in the business
If you’re looking to get started with any of these apps, most of them have a FREE version (with the exception of Active Campaign). So, why not give them a whirl?
Start Creating Your VISUAL MODELS now using the FREE TRAINING below.
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.