When we’re children, there are some values that we’re shamed for having – things like attention or authority. These values are called hidden values or shadow values.
Trudi Pavlovsky is all about learning how to embrace our shadow values — removing shame and guilt associated with them. And learning how to embrace them in our life and our business for good things.
Whether you want to stop playing small or learn how to embrace your inner control freak for optimum business results, this episode is for you.
- What are the hidden values/shadow values?
- What are the golden values?
- Why do we believe hidden values/shadow values are wrong?
- Attention can lead to getting out there and making a name for yourself.
- Embracing your inner rebel leads to creativity and innovation.
- Discover how the shadow value of belonging links to stepping up and standing out.
- How control can help your business
- Sexuality is about asking for what you want and being playful in all things.
- Superiority is not hiding your light and owning your Zone of Genius.
- Embracing the value of validation leads to inspiration.
- When you step into money as a value, it leads to better service.
- Authority leads to better leadership.
- Ambition is about not dimming your light around others.
Trudi advocates that we remove shame and fear around these hidden values to supercharge our results.
Find out more about Trudi Pavlovsky
Trudi from Global Sparkles is a returning guest here to share her system for moving out of a stuck state in business by aligning beliefs, vibration and values. Her fresh and practical approach has seen her practice what she preaches and embraces a whole next level of belief and outcome in her own life and the lives of her clients.
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.