Live your life by design and your business will be more productive. Often we create our business and then fit our life around that. However, Samantha Riley believes that is the wrong way round. In this episode, Samantha Riley joins me to discuss how to design your life first and then determine what your business looks like around that.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Getting clear on what you want your life to look like.
- Questioning your beliefs and assumptions around work and life.
- Why our business is an extension of who we are.
- Using a life wheel to triage what you need to work on.
- Why personal goals are an important part of your business goals.
- Why having reduced working hours can make you more productive
- The importance of taking time off.
- Three hot tips for people who want more life by design.
- And more
Find out more about Samantha Riley and Life by Design
Samantha Riley is a “pocket rocket” from the beautiful Northern Beaches in Sydney, Australia, and has spent the past 8 years helping people turn their expertise into a thriving freedom business. Everything she teaches is what she’s learned through personal experience while building multiple businesses over the past 25 years. Samantha uses the 3 key principles of positioning, profile and leverage to help people to monetise their expertise, and to become the go-to authority in their industry. Due to her extensive business background, she sees each individual in a unique and holistic way, and is able to help them grow a profitable business to create a life that they love. Samantha is an international speaker, #1 best-selling author, host of the ‘Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, and has 25 years personal experience in building and growing businesses. She’s not all business though. She’s also a wife, a mother of 3, big lover of travel, enjoyer of fine wine, excited by fast cars, and someone who can’t hear music without dancing.
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.