How do you make a change in the world? Or how can you change your industry?
Amanda Blennerhassett is the brains behind Brand Savvy, the proud winners of Australia’s highest marketing honour, the Australian Marketing Institute National Awards for Marketing Excellence ‘Program of the Year’.
In this episode, we’re discussing how to harness your purpose for profit.
- How do we identify our purpose in business?
- Why should businesses put purpose at the of their business?
- How do we make that profitable?
- Connecting with your customers and crafting an offer that works for them
- The golden triangle for a profitable product
- How a Signature System can help you to educate your audience
- What are the keys to success to turn purpose into profit?
Find out more about Amanda Blennerhassett
Amanda Blennerhassett is the Founder of Brand Savvy Consulting. She’s a multi national award-winning brand, marketing and business growth strategist. Amanda has over 20 years’ experience working with diverse organisations ranging from start ups to multi-billion dollar multinationals, including Heinz, Murray Goulburn, World Vision and Byron Bay International Film Festival. She once even worked for Prince Charles! In 2015, Amanda won Australia’s most prestigious marketing award, the Australian Marketing Institute Program of the Year, for a small town underdog against finalists, IBM and Coca Cola. She passionate about teaching organisations how to harness their purpose for profit.
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.