Clive Enever joins me today to discuss the important, but often neglected, art of listening in business.
In business, we often fall back on phrases like talking the talk, nailing the elevator pitch, mastering the sales spiel, and honing the marketing message. But while the information you have to offer is important to your business and your brand, so too are the nuggets of wisdom served up by your clientele and your staff. That means “listening” in business is just as important as “speaking”. Because when we listen, we begin to understand the customer needs, their purchasing hesitation and how we can improve our offering.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is listening and why is it important?
- Why you should limit asking “why?”
- How to be present in the conversations you’re having
- Tips for making eye contact with others
- What are we listening for when we’re talking to clients and potential clients
- How to listen to customer feedback
- Discovering clues to how your customers want to be treated
- And more
More about Clive Enever
As a successful Business Strategist, Clive Enever has accumulated a wealth of knowledge in all key areas required to encourage business owners to grow their businesses and achieve their goals. Clive provides powerful and high impact mentoring to business owners, using an approach that is warm yet direct and ever results-driven.
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.