Facebook ads are a popular paid marketing strategy. But for newcomers, it can feel totally overwhelming. How do you get started with Facebook ads without making costly mistakes?
I’m joined by a Facebook marketer, Diego Campos to share his tips around low-cost Facebook ad strategies.
- Why even bother with Facebook ads?
- The niche you’re in has a huge impact on the cost of your ads
- Viral cold traffic technique to create exposure
- Tips for creating Facebook video ads
- Warm traffic – lifetime value booster
- Using direct calls to action
- Sequential retargeting ads to boost funnel conversion rates
- And more!
More about Diego Campos
Diego Campos is a Facebook ads marketer and owns his own digital agency named Campos Advertising together with his brother Alvaro. The agency has been active for more than 3 years and it specializes in helping coaches and consultants that have already reached the 5 figures a month range and are willing to scale their businesses above 6 figure per month mark with Facebook ads systems. Diego has worked with several coaches and consultants in the past successfully building and running all types of funnels while helping them to transition from an organic-only model into a paid advertising automated model.
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.