Learn how to launch an online course successfully with tips from launch specialist Bianca McKenzie. How many of us have tried to launch an online course only to have it FLOP massively? What is the secret to a successful launch? How to we give ourselves the best chance for a course that does well? Listen to the episode to find out.
In this episode, Bianca and I discuss:
- What is an online course launch?
- Are online courses suitable for every business?
- Why you should pilot courses before launching them.
- Don’t jump straight into creating an Online Course
- Pre-selling vs building it first
- The importance of building your online community when launching a course
- Why copy is key in online course launches
- What happens if no one buys a course?
- How many people do you need to send to your sales page?
- Why you need to build your presence and nurture your community
More about how to launch an online course with Bianca McKenzie
Bianca McKenzie demystifies marketing strategy and optimizes lead generation for female entrepreneurs, big dreamers, movers and shakers so that they have more time to do what they love and be the change-makers they dream to be. An intuitive marketer, natural connector and qualified teacher, Bianca brings marketing strategy and technology together with ease. Bianca is a regular guest blogger on ROOOAR, a Beautiful You Coaching Academy guest speaker, Conquer Club guest teacher and E-Course Launch Formula expert contributor. She spends her time cuddling her baby girl & two pups, zooming down the ski slopes and is an avid hiker with the Inca Trail in her back pocket.
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.