Discover how you can get better client results by using coaching methods in your consulting practice.
Lorraine Hamilton is back on the podcast, this time we’re talking about how to blend your consulting skills with coaching skills to create better client outcomes.
- Why communication matters
- How to identify gaps in our own communications skills
- Why is it important to listen rather than tell
- Opportunities that can open when you improve your communication skills.
- The value that you bring to your clients Business has seasons and how to handle winter
- Grieving losses in your business or your career
- How to create leverage in a 1:1 practice
- The benefits of blending hard skills and coaching skills in your business
More about Lorraine Hamilton
Lorraine Hamilton changes the way people think and feel so that their only option is forwards. Her specialty is teaching proven consultants and experts like you her coaching magic so they can create greater impact and influence with their clients, resulting in them becoming thought leaders and attracting opportunities that elevate them in their industry. Lorraine is an international ICF accredited coach trainer, Creator of the SWITCH Coaching System, and C.O.A.C.H. Framework. Before Lorraine found her passion for personal development, she completed her Bachelor of Science degree and had a long and successful career in engineering (and probably knows more about how your cellphone works than is necessary!) And more people than you might think have hired her because of her multicoloured hair!
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.