Learn how to scale your business with Suz Chadwick. Suz joins me on the show to share her 8 secrets to scaling. We have a fantastic discussion, covering all 8 of the things you need to master in order to grow and thrive.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Suzanne Chadwick got into small business branding from working with big corporates
- Why being bold sets you apart from the crowd
- Differences between big corporate and small businesses
- The importance of being super agile
- Suz’ biggest lessons in the last year
- The importance of doing one thing
- Focusing on who you’re surrounding yourself with
- The value of outsourcing what you’re not good at
- What is scaling?
- Getting super clear on what your vision is
- Building a reputation and credibility in your niche
- Increasing your brand awareness
- Making sure you have great systems and automation
- Setting aside time to dedicate to planning
- Building your brand and market it like you love it
- Why the magic is in the metrics
- And why you should hire yourself as the CEO of your business
More about Suz Chadwick
If you want clients clambering for your brand of awesome sauce or just more people saying – I just have to work with YOU, then you’re in luck! Suz Chadwick is a business coach, brand strategist and keynote speaker taking your brand from basic biscuits to amazing ‘got to have’ Tim Tam greatness. As the founder of The Connection Exchange, the creator of the Brand Builders Academy, the host of the Brand Builders Lab podcast and the author of Play Big, Brand Bold, Suz works with small businesses to build their confidence to ‘THINK BIGGER’, PLAY BIGGER and BRAND BOLDER.
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.