Katie Crismale-Marshall has been in business for 10 years and knows a thing or two about how to stay in the game for the long haul. She is also the author of ‘Profit First for Tradies’. I had the pleasure of having Katie create a Signature System with me and knew I had to help her share this wisdom with the world.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What’s working well in 2020 for Katie
- How she set herself up for a successful year
- Tips for becoming the CEO of your business
- Reframing things to make them more comfortable for you
- Outsourcing things in your business that aren’t fun for you
- How to manage a remote team and inspire them to do their best work
- Hiring people in their Zone of Genius
- What products Katie is currently selling
- The value of nailing your niche
- How creating a Signature System has been a game-changer in her business
More about Katie Crismale-Marshall
Katie Crismale-Marshall is a certified Profit First coach and small business strategist who specialises in working with Tradies to help them turn their business from a cash eating monster to a money making machine where the Tradie can pay themself a regular wage and pay themselves the profit they deserve for being the business owner. As the founder of Profit First for Tradies, and the soon to be author Profit First for Tradies (due out next month in March) Katie provides one on one coaching and has created her 6 month program to help Tradies make a profit in their business that they actually get to keep. Katie focuses on building a profit which is actual cash in the bank not just a paper profit.
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.