IP Assets are absolutely integral to building your business. Whether you want to create more time and freedom for yourself, or grow your business into an empire, developing IP Assets is essential But don’t just take my word for it.
On this episode of Leveraged and Loving It, I’m joined by Glen Carlson from Dent Global and Key Person of Influence to share his perspective on IP Assets and your business.
- The 3 different types of brand.
- How Glen and his colleagues vastly undervalued their IP assets at the beginning.
- Why we undervalue our own IP.
- What an Asset Deficiency is and how to identify it.
- How to deal with still-evolving IP.
- And more.
About Glen Carlson
Glen Carlson is the co-founder of Dent Global, which is best known for the award winning ‘Key Person of Influence’ program, acknowledged by INC.com as “One of the top personal branding conferences in the world”. The media calls him a ‘small business expert’ but he says he’s really just standing on the shoulders of giants. Between our program mentors and 2000+ alumni across the UK, USA, Singapore and Australia he gets to see first hand what’s working and what’s not from the rising stars of business.