In this episode, founder of Little Black Book Marketing, Susie Campbell, shares her tips, tricks and ideas for leveraging offline marketing.
As experts and thought leaders, sometimes it can be tempting to be purely “online”. But in doing so, we miss out on the HUGE potential offline marketing has.
In this episode, Susie Campbell and I discuss:
- Why there’s no such thing as “competition”
- How the results are often BIGGER from offline marketing.
- Why people are more likely to know-like-and-trust us if they’ve seen or engaged with us offline
- For an online business that has never used offline marketing before, where can they start?
- Events and their huge potential for experts, coaches and thought leaders.
- And more.
Find out more about Susie Campbell
Visit her website: http://littleblackbookmarketing.com/