On this episode, I’m joined by Emma Weise from Fresh Sage to talk all things expert branding.
Branding is a big part of positioning ourselves as experts an thought leaders, especially in the online space. But, with so many brands out there, how do you stand out from the crowd? How do you create memorable, authentic brand experience that will resonate with your clients?
Emma is the creative mastermind behind my branding, which I’m still using consistently over 3 years later. I frequently get compliments on my brand and am always referring those who ask to Emma. That’s how much I love the work she does.
Emma is the perfect blend of strategy + visuals and making sure those two are working hand in hand. Plus, her branding recipe is a delight to go through. She’s systemised the process and creates consistently outstanding brands.
So, let’s dive in. In this episode, we discuss:
- What is branding?
- Crafting a brand experience
- Branding and online business
- Why is branding important?
- How to build credibility when you’re starting out
- Why consistency is key when you starting out
- Thinking about the experience you’re cultivating
- Alignment of brand strategy and business strategy
- 3 secrets to how to use branding to leverage yourself as an expert
- How to create a brand with longevity
- Tips on how to have consistent brand image online
- How to use Canva effectively with your brand
- And more!
More about Emma Weise
Emma uses brand strategy to create fresh impactful brands!
As a brand strategist, she provides fresh solutions that make an impact, align to your overall business strategy + grow your business!