In this episode, I’m joined by Craig Carr, a sales consultant. Put your hand up if you feel like sales is “icky” or “hard”? In this episode, Craig breaks down some of his key approaches to sales that makes it easier for everyone. They include actively LISTENING to your clients and asking them genuine questions. It’s about being authentic and approaching each customer with a desire to serve them, not to sell to them.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Craig’s journey into sales
- Overcoming hangups around sales
- Myths of sales techniques
- Why authentic communication with your customers and non-salesy techniques are more effective
- How to be intent on your client’s outcomes (not your own)
- The art of asking questions, be like a doctor – you can’t write a prescription until you have a diagnosis
- How to get out of the “selling” mindset and into authentic conversation with your customer
- Focusing on the client and coming from a place of serving
- Demonstrating that you care by actively listening to the customers
- How to use a combination of open and closed questions
- and more!
Find out more about Craig Carr
Craig has been selling for 30 years and teaching others for the last 15. He is still actively selling in his own sales business and has personally sold over $500 million in sales. So what he teaches is not theory that used to work, it is the latest practical training that works right now in today’s market. Craig’s programs can help businesses and individuals to increase their sales results by 212% and conversions by up to 75% almost instantly!
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.