In this episode, I’m joined by content marketing expert M. Shannon Hernandez.
Are you tired of marketing that doesn’t go anywhere? Do you feel like you have gurus shouting at you that there is one great way to market your business, but it doesn’t seem to work for you?
M. Shannon Hernandez is the creator of the Content Personality™ Wheel, a tool that helps you identify where your content marketing strengths are so that you can leverage them.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why she left teaching to start her own business
- Why story marketing works so well
- How to turn cold calls into warm calls
- The power of using Facebook messenger for relationship building
- How to not be spammy when marketing
- How to get more engagement in your Facebook group
- What the content personality wheel is (and how to use it)
- How to find out what marketing style suits you
- Tips for effective content marketing
- Thought leader marketing strategy
Find out more about M. Shannon Hernandez
M. Shannon Hernandez is not your average entrepreneur. After a 15 year public teaching career, she jumped feet first into her journey as a business owner, and within just a few years, she had built a multi-six figure business. A sought after expert in the world of content marketing and strategy, Shannon is known globally as the creator of the Content Personality Wheel. She is a voice and role model for Thought Leaders around the world, teaching them how to market their innovative ideas in a way that honors who they are and what they believe.
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.