In this episode, I’m joined by Millette Jones, a coach, speaker, and host of the Unstoppable Coach podcast.
Are you an expert, thought leader or coach who really wants to leverage the power of podcasts? How do you get interviewed on podcasts? How do you generate leads, nurture connections and more?
Millette Jones is a coach, speaker, and host of the Unstoppable Coach podcast.
She guides entrepreneurs to be recognised as experts in their field and steadily grow their business by telling their unique story on podcasts. She achieves this through her private coaching, online course – Podguesting for Profits, and her new membership site: DIY PodGuesting.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why podcasting is a great way to get visibility as a coach or expert
- Keys to being a great podcast guest
- The potential for affiliate and partnerships with podcasts
- Finding out where your ideal clients are listening
- Serving the audience massive value
- Being memorable and making a connection
- Turning listeners into leads
- Promoting your interview when it comes out
- And more
Find out more about Millette Jones
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.