In this episode, I’m joined by Rosie Shilo owner of Virtually Yours and return guest.
People often say to me that they want a Stevie. Stevie is my general manager. We have a fantastic working relationship and many business owners look at the way we work together and they want a slice of that action.
Stevie started out as a VA doing basic content creation and distribution for me. Now, she’s my General Manager and has much more input in the business.
So, how do you find a VA that you can have that kind of relationship with? Whether you’re only outsourcing a few tasks or looking to find a key team member, on this episode, Rosie Shilo and I discuss a wide variety of topics including how to successfully outsource to a fabulous VA.
As the owner of Virtually Yours, Rosie has inspired and mentored hundreds of VAs to run their own successful businesses. As a true advocate for the industry, Rosie not only guides VAs to deliver exceptional client services, but also works with business owners to show how they can benefit from using a VA. Affectionately known as ͚The Awesome Mother Duck͛, Rosie has fast become the go-to chick in the virtual assistant industry.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How having a Signature System made it so easy for Rosie to write her second book
- How Rosie only works 2 days a week during school hours (and still makes money)
- Creating a profitable membership program
- Rosie’s keys to success for outsourcing
- The crucial role of communication in any business relationship
- Finding the right personality fit for your business
- Why you should find a VA with complementary skills to yours
- And more
Find out more about Rosie Shilo
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.