In this episode, I’m joined by Raquel Dubois, a somatic psychotherapist, embodiment coach, speaker, intuitive, and initiated shaman. This is a bit of a different episode where we deep dive into the ways that unprocessed trauma can have an impact on the rest of our lives – including our businesses. If we want to be fully thriving, fully leveraged and fully living, it’s important to take time to do the self-work to move beyond things that are holding us back.
This is an especially raw episode and content note: this episode contains mentions of birth trauma.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Raquel’s encounter with the Dalai Lama
- Why healing from past trauma is so important
- Managing symptoms from trauma
- Working with the body to access the unconscious
- How having unprocessed trauma affects all areas of your life
- Clues to whether you have trauma in your life
- How disconnection or not feeling whole are big signs of disconnection
- And more.
Find out more about Raquel Dubois
Raquel is a somatic psychotherapist, embodiment coach, speaker, intuitive, and initiated shaman. For women who identify as ‘seekers’ on a path, Raquel teaches a way of being that brings alignment, acceptance, and peace. Her methods empower entrepreneurs, empaths and performers to get more visible and share their gifts with the world.
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.