In this episode, I’m joined by Anna Osherov, founder of the Holistic Business Hub to discuss how you can become a leader in your space.
There are many ways to become a leader, but one thing that leaders have in common is that they are present at events – usually on stage. Anna shares how business owners just like you are using events to elevate their profile to leaders and grow their businesses quickly.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why running events is great for business
- Why having the wrong people in the room can be more detrimental than no-one in the room
- Key ingredients to running a successful business
- The step by step system for running amazing events
- Alternative types of events – dinners, webinars and more
Find out more about Anna Osherov
Anna is the Founder of the Holistic Business Hub, a boutique venue that supports and empowers business people to bring their vision to life. A trainer, a speaker, a positive change maker, Anna is creating a community of leaders making a difference one sold out event at a time.
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.