In this episode, I’m joined by Shell Higgs, funnel strategist to talk all things FUNNELS. Funnels are such a key part of most businesses, but many of us feel totally intimidated and at a loss as to how to make a good one (or even one that kinda works). This episode we are busting myths and sharing secret tips on how you can make your funnel work for you.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is a funnel?
- Using your unique voice in your funnel aka “Flying your freak flag”
- Do videos on landing pages work?
- How to track your visitors and find out what they really love (or hate)
- Making sure your messaging and methods are congruent
- What conversions you should be aiming for
- Plugging leaks in your funnel
- Common funnel mistakes and how to avoid them
Find out more about Shell Higgs
Shell is a funnel strategist and coach who helps service providers use stories to get paid. She nerds out over email marketing & increasing conversions, except she’d rather stab herself in the eye than do it the boring way. Shell has banned everything ick & sleaze from funnels, and instead works with women to create subscriber experiences, where you draw people into your list and show them a good time – all the way through to buying your services, live events and digital goodies.
Renée Hasseldine works with consultants, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful Think RAPT systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.