Values & Brand Alignment
Think RAPT™ is a values-based organisation. Our team members, suppliers and clients must be aligned with our values. If you believe in what we talk about below, we’re going to get along great and achieve fabulous things together.
Our Core Values
We love our work and approach it with creativity and joy. We appreciate playfulness and don’t take ourselves too seriously.
We are seriously committed to being solution focused, innovative, pro-active and driven by client results. When our clients win, we are happy.
We believe in 100% honesty. We speak up, speak out and stand up for what we believe in. We don’t sacrifice what we believe in for quick wins.
We value self care and care for each other and our clients. We are generous, kind and just and strive to make the world a better place.
We take great joy in making complexity and chaos clear and simple.
Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion policy.
Please don’t do this…
Please do not use gendered greetings. E.g. Ladies and gentlemen. This can have the unintended effect of excluding people and we are NOT okay with that.
Who we DON’T work with…
We choose not to work with the following:
- industries harmful to animals e.g. meat, egg, dairy, horse racing industries
- inherently environmentally unfriendly businesses e.g. no coal mining or fossil fuels
- businesses or organisations who are not pro-choice
- diet culture. We will not tolerate any form of body shaming
- MLM. Their business model is not a good fit for how we work