This Customer Service Policy formalises our commitment to providing the best possible service to our customers.
The aims of our Customer Service Policy are to:
- make working with us a joyful experience for all our clients
- make a positive difference for our clients and play our part in helping them to thrive
- provide clients with a consistent level of customer care
- provide clear written guidelines to staff
- provide clarity around complaints and dispute resolution processes
Looking after our clients is core to our mission and values. It is in our DNA as a business.
In accordance with our core value of joy, we:
- Love our work and approach it with creativity and joy
- Work hard to ensure a fabulous experience for our clients
- Appreciate playfulness and don’t take ourselves too seriously
In accordance with our core value of equity, we:
- Are generous, kind and just
- Believe in everyone’s right to thrive, embrace who they are, and live their best lives
- Speak respectfully to clients at all times
- Listen carefully and give clients the time and space to feel heard and understood
- Respect customer privacy and confidentiality, in accordance with The Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles.
In accordance with our core value of integrity, we:
- Believe in 100% honesty. This means we always communicate factually, honestly and accurately to customers, whether in writing, verbally or face-to-face.
- We speak up, speak out and stand up for what we believe in.
- We walk our talk.
- We don’t sacrifice what we believe in for quick wins.
- Keep publicly available information about goods and services updated
- Provide a clear explanation of our dispute resolution process.
Prompt and efficient services
So that we can improve our approach to customer service we:
- Strive to address customer enquiries within a reasonable timeframe, whether in writing, verbally or face to face
- Regularly review customer service performance, and incorporate findings in staff training and development activities.
The following service standards apply when communicating with customers:
- Management and staff to answer the phone within 3 to 4 rings.
- Management and staff to identify Think RAPT and name when answering the phone. E.g. “Welcome to Think RAPT. This is Renée.”
- If the required person is not available, staff will offer to take a message, recording relevant details accurately.
- Management and staff will pass on the message to the relevant person by email and/or Slack in a timely manner.
- When not in the office for an extended period, management and staff will ensure that out-of-office notification is activated.
- Management and staff will respond to customer emails within 1 business day.
- Management and staff will use Plain English when replying to customer emails.
Face to Face
- Management and staff will communicate in a friendly, open way.
- Staff will listen to what the customer has to say before responding. Do not interrupt the customer.
- Staff will respond to customer enquiries and complaints in a respectful way.
Management and staff will:
- Ensure that the information contained on the website is updated and accurate
- Ensure that contact information is updated
- Answer customer enquiries within 1 business day or faster.
Social and Digital Channels
- Management and staff will ensure that customer enquiries and complaints received via the organisation’s social media and digital channels are answered within 1 business day.
Clients can submit feedback, complaints or disputes anonymously via our online form or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints, feedback and disputes are to be handled as follows:
- Clients are encouraged to contact Think RAPT immediately with any concerns so that they may be resolved quickly and effectively. Our aim is to delight our clients. If we are not achieving this, we want to rectify it ASAP.
- Feedback and complaints are to be documented clearly in Think RAPT’s CRM.
- Management is to be notified of all feedback, disputes and complaints.
- When feedback or a complaint arises, we respond with the intention of preserving the relationship and seeking a win-win outcome for all parties.
- We will resolve matters promptly and fix errors willingly.
- We will learn from our mistakes and introduce systems and processes to prevent similar errors in the future.
- If an agreement cannot be reached to resolve the dispute any party may refer to a mediator who will determine time and place for mediation.
- Mediation may occur in person or via Zoom or a similar online platform for the convenience of both parties.